FREE MEDICAID AND ESTATE PLANNING SEMINAR!
Reserve your spot today by calling
Topics to covered
you need a trust or a will.
2. How a trust can help avoid probate.
3. Ten estate planning mistakes you can't afford to
4. How you can protect the inheritance of a family
member who is disabled, has alcohol or drug problems,
has marital problems, or just can't manage money.
5. The secrets to maximizing the benefits of your IRA.
6. Why most financial powers of attorneys fail.
7. How to pay for long term care.
8. And answers to your questions.
Christensen has been practicing
Elder Law in the Lowcountry for over 20 years.
Thursday, December 18, 2014
2:00 - 3:30 p.m.
Town and Country Inn
2008 Savannah Highway
Charleston, SC 29407
Reserve your spot for this FREE seminar by calling
Senior Focus is a one-hour
radio show that airs Saturdays at 9:00 a.m. and Sundays at 6:00 a.m. on
1250 WTMA-AM in Charleston, South Carolina
as well as streaming live over
You'll hear from local
attorneys Dennis Christensen and Shelly All,
who are experienced in elder law and
estate planning. Programs cover issues and
concerns on aging, legal
matters affecting seniors, benefits, planning and community resources for seniors.
John Quincy is the announcer.
Listeners are invited to call in during the show to ask questions and
comment on the show's discussion topics. The call-in number is (843) 556-1250.
Or you can
email your questions anytime.
Listen to and/or download
past Senior Focus programs here.